The heart of our democracy, and the survival of our republic, rests in America's confidence in her electoral process. Our mission is to restore that confidence through:
1) Making sure Americans understand what their voting laws were, how recent legislation has changed them, and what they must do to comply with the changes. We will accomplish this through social media programs, direct mailings, newsletters, Op-Eds, television appearances, and other media efforts.
2) Working with lawmakers to help them craft voting legislation that makes voting easier and is secure.
3) Lobbying against legislation which would make voting more restrictive - especially under the guise of "election integrity".
4) Maintaining a non-partisan platform where all Americans can educate themselves on voting legislation that affects them - especially in battleground states that have come under significant scrutiny.
5) While not a significant portion of our efforts, One Nation Votes will be politically active when we feel voting rights can be significantly improved (as well as when we feel they are being degraded).
6) Working with like-minded organizations, such as One Nation Movement to further their educational efforts.
In 2020, and still happening today, multiple claims of voter fraud triggered over 60 lawsuits in an effort to overturn the presidential election. Even though every lawsuit claiming fraud failed (and there was no significant voter fraud), multiple states enacted laws which may restrict voting. Click below to learn more and to understand why our efforts are so important.